Classes at my studio at Globe Studios
141 Whitney place Kitchener ON
NEW CLASSES START
March 13 or 14th 2018
10% off if you sign up before February 25 2018!
Spot is reserved with post dated cheque or visa/MasterCard payment can be made at the studio or etransfer.
• Learn wheel throwing and hand-building pottery techniques
• Glaze and firing costs $50 at the end of session
• 8 week courses
• Select between Tuesday or Wednesday
• Start time – 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
• Cost: $250 includes first bag of clay + $12 (tools)
• Class fees are non-refundable unless class is canceled •We will be using a high fired stoneware and your work will be fired in reduction in a gas fired kiln to cone 10, which means the firing, which is 2345 degrees F.
High firing produces the most vitreous and durable clay work.
What to wear
Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting clay and water all over (you will), leave your hand/wrist jewellery at home, and bring a towel